Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer of Gnome

As the final week of school comes to a close, I can finally post a little something onto this slice of the web. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had been accepted to the Gnome project for Google Summer of Code.

I have never had to work on a such a long-term project by myself. I am both terrified and extremely excited at the prospect. I know I have much to learn as an aspiring programmer, but after a year in college I can already feel the seeds of the computer scientist mindset setting into my mind. I cannot wait to start the Onscreen Keyboard project!

In the meantime, as I get ready for the long journey ahead of me, enjoy the comic that inspired the name of my blog.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great comic and a cool name for a blog :)

    ReplyDelete