Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Reflections

After working with GNOME shell for the past few weeks, I feel that I have grown so much as a programmer. From the technical details of algorithmic complexity (which I always tried to take into account when writing the code) to the ability to find code snippets and examples that guide you, I have learned so much. The finished product will be pushed in the next release of GNOME (3.2 release), so as I take this next step in pursuit of improving my programming skills I want to thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoy my contribution to the field.
Remember, if you find any kinks with the work report them to GNOME bugzilla. I'll be posting some more soon on my thoughts about the computer science field, so stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment